Sunday, September 25, 2011

Guess Who’s Back....and a much needed revamp on the blog!


Sorry for being M.I.A!
The summer was pretty hectic, and there was a loss in my family. I'm trying to get my blog back into full swing again. I recently got a MacBook Pro (thank the lord), because amy other computer was missing a bajillion keys so typing was not my favorite thing to do. I will start posting reviews, YouTube videos (including IMM's starting soon), and random posts (including giveaways) along the way.
Some weekly memes that I have been interested in doing are:
(1) In My Mailboxes (every Sunday or Saturday) credit for The Story Siren for this awesome
meme!
(2) Featured Books
(3) TBR pile (monthly)
(4) Things I Am Obsessed With Posts (like my Buffy one)
Remember to check out my Goodreads, Twitter, and now YouTube account (videos will becoming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment