Saturday, June 18, 2011

How Much I LOATHE Buffy the Vampire Slayer!





Man, I love me some Buffy..... I have this serious obsession about the TV series, I mean to me Joss Whedon is like a god for creating Buffy. Every summer I have this ongoing 'ritual' so-to-speak where I re-watch the whole Buffy the Vampire Slayer seasons. I am such a nerdula when it comes to Buffy, and I nearly piss in my pants every time Angel aka. David Boreanaz comes in the scene. I again, have always loved Buffy and it was (and always will be) one of my favorite television shows. Whedon puts awesome characters like Drusilla to Giles to Willow and I love everyone of them. The mix of special FX makeup to action-packed scenes always captured my attention I suppose. I have been loving kick-ass females as well, and they have been popping up around lately like The Nine Lives of Chloe King series (which I am loving already). I think Buffy was one of the first paranormal TV shows which brought humour, suspense, paranormal elements, romance, and a whole lotta kick-assery which I think us paranormal YA readers have to respect. 


I am also going to pick up the book ( I know...total *lol* )

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1: Coyote Moon; Night of the Living Rerun; Portal Through Time 


I also recently picked up Slayer by Amanda Marrone which I am reading at the momentum. 


I am sensing a theme here...*lol*

Anyways, do you guys like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and do you have an Angelgasm every time David Boreanaz comes on in the scene *lol*

(I'm watching the second episode now on netflix!) 

Bye bookwormies!









No comments:

Post a Comment